Election workers make democracy possible.
Interested in becoming an Election Worker?
- Election Workers work at the polls on Election Day and during Early Voting to ensure that voters can exercise their right to vote in an honest and well-organized manner. Osceola County needs approximately 500 Election Workers for each general election.
- If you are interested in becoming an Election worker, click on the purple button above to fill out the online application.
- Invitations will be sent via email 4 to 6 weeks before the scheduled orientation dates. Please be sure to include your email on the application.
- The next Election Worker Orientation will be held in January 2024, prior to the Presidential Preference Primary.
- We have answers to our most frequently asked questions about working on Election Day.
Adopt-a-Precinct Program - Fundraising Opportunity
- Adopt-a-precinct is a great fundraising opportunity and a way to earn money for your school or community organization. View our brochure.
- Complete the Adopt-A-Precinct interest form to let us know you are interested.
- You can give us a call with any questions you have.
Current Election Workers
Log into your online training
Please reach out to our Election Worker coordinator with any questions, comments or concerns: